There’s no one formula on how to make a guy fall in love with you, but there are certain things you can do to put yourself in a good position.
One of the most important things you can do is to be genuine. When we meet someone who is genuine, it’s hard not to be drawn to them. They come across as authentic and real, which is refreshing in a world where many people seem fake. To make a guy fall in love with you, be your true self and let him see the genuine side of you.
Let him know what you want. One of the biggest turnoffs for guys is when a woman doesn’t know what she wants.
Now that you know the basics on how to make him fall in love with you, it’s time to put them into action! Here are 15 easy steps to follow:
Relationship expert and author James Bauer shared his 15 easy steps on how to make him fall for you below.
1. Get to know him.
The best way to make a guy fall in love with you is to get to know him well. Find out what he likes and doesn’t like, his interests, and his dreams for the future. The more you know about him, the more you can connect with him on a deeper level.
2. Be yourself.
Like what we mentioned at the start of this article, be genuine. We cannot stress this enough. Don’t try to be someone else just to impress him. Guys can see through fake behaviour and they will not be attracted to it. Remember always be genuine and authentic – let him know the real you.
3. Don’t be insecure.
A guy will never fall in love with a girl who always doubts herself and constantly worries that he might not actually like her or that something bad is going to happen between them. Guys need their space, so instead of smothering him, give him his freedom as well as allowing yourself your own freedom.
4. Be supportive and encouraging when he needs it the most.
This means being there for him during difficult times – whether they are related to his family, friends, work or even if he’s going through a tough time emotionally. Just make sure you don’t push yourself on him – let him come to you when he needs someone to lean on.
5. Share your passions with him.
Guys love it when a girl can share her passions with them and can have intelligent conversations about topics that they are interested in. If you can do this, he will definitely be more attracted to you.
6. Be flirty and playful.
A guy loves it when a girl flirts with him and makes him feel special. Be sure to show some interest in him, but don’t be too obvious or overbearing – let him come to you instead.
7. Don’t rush things.
Relationship experts agree that one of the fastest ways to make a guy lose interest in you is to move too fast physically or emotionally. Let things progress naturally between the two of you and express your feelings in a laid-back way.
8. Don’t take the relationship too seriously.
Especially early on in the relationship when you barely know each other. Relationship experts also recommend that women should not think about where the relationship is going, what he means to her or how long it will last because this can put unnecessary pressure on both of you and cloud your judgement when it comes to making decisions and choices for yourselves as a couple. Trust us – worrying all the time is only going to make things extremely difficult for both of you!
9. Relax and have fun together.
Relationship experts agree that having fun together is crucial if you want him to fall in love with you so remember: laughter really is the best medicine!
10. Look your best.
Relationship experts also agree that looking good and taking care of yourself has a major impact on how attractive you are to men – so put in some extra effort with your appearance, don’t wear sweatpants all the time and definitely avoid those stained t-shirts!
11. Be adventurous and spontaneous.
Relationship experts also recommend spontaneity as one of the most effective ways to make a guy fall head over heels in love with you – especially if it involves exploring your wild side together or going on a once-in-a-lifetime kind of adventure. Just be sure not to push things too far because trust us, nobody likes being pressured into doing something they don’t want to do.
12. Create intimacy.
Relationship experts agree that one of the best ways to make a guy fall in love with you is by creating intimacy – both physically and emotionally. This means opening up to him about your feelings, sharing your innermost thoughts and being there for him when he needs you most. Intimacy breeds trust, and once he trusts you completely, it will be only a matter of time before he falls madly in love with you.
13. Be understanding and forgiving.
Relationship experts agree that one of the key ingredients to a successful relationship is understanding and forgiveness – especially when it comes to small things that might bother you but are ultimately insignificant. If he knows that he can always come to you for understanding and forgiveness, he will definitely fall in love with you sooner rather than later.
14. Be positive and optimistic.
Relationship experts also agree that guys are attracted to positive women who see the world through rose-coloured glasses. So if you want him to fall in love with you, start being more upbeat and optimistic about everything – even the small things!
15. Get close to his family and friends.
Relationship experts agree that one of the best ways to make a guy fall in love with you is by getting close to his family and friends. By spending time with them, you will get an inside view into what makes him tick and why he’s so important to them. This can be extremely insightful.
Shine in your relationship every now and then with little surprises such as him taking care of the bills or cooking for him or simply making breakfast before he wakes up, etc.
This would make him feel special because it shows that you are willing to do something out of love. It also makes him feel like a man whenever he does things for you.
– When he is with his friends, do not be clingy and needy and don’t ask him who they are or who their girlfriends are. You would look as if you’re desperate to hang out with him all the time especially when his friends don’t see it that way. Always tell yourself “when I’m ready, he will also come back to me”.
When you’re single:
– Be your best self at all times even on first dates because there is a possibility that the guy might not feel attracted enough to go ahead on relationship status with you after going out once or twice.
Make sure you make an impression and let him know what he’s missing out on.
– Flirt but not too much that it would make you look like a slut because no guy wants to date someone who is easy.
Be mysterious and keep some things to yourself so he would want to get to know you more. Make sure you have a life outside of relationship and dating so he would see that you’re busy and in demand.
– Be genuinely interested in his hobbies, thoughts, dreams, etc. Show that you’re supportive but also give constructive criticisms every once in a while especially if he’s telling you about his future plans.
– Make yourself available most of the time but also give him his space when he needs it because people would not want to date someone who is clingy and needy all the time.
– Always think before you act. Make sure what you’re doing, saying, or wearing is appropriate enough for relationship status.
When it comes to relationship:
– Keep yourself open to learning new things about relationships because relationship environments change every once in a while especially if both of you are growing.
– Be supportive of his interests even if they don’t make sense most of the time because nobody wants to be with someone who is judgmental or critical all the time.
– Be able to give your opinion on relationship matters without hurting too much of his feelings because relationship problems will always happen and if he is with you, he values your thoughts.
– Be willing to try things that are new when it comes to relationships such as relationship games or relationship quizzes in the newspaper.
If you want to learn more, click this link.